The Creative Picture.
|—||Cee the Eff (via cegelsaga)|
Ø Letting go of the person you’ve just learn to love
Ø Reminiscing the good times you’ve shared together
Ø Shielding your heart to love somebody
Ø Trying to hide the tears that involuntarily fall from your eyes
Ø Loving a person too much
Ø Giving up someone you never thought of giving up
Ø Having the right love at the wrong time
Ø Taking the risk to fall in love again
Ø Hiding your relationship from someone else
Ø Controlling your feelings to avoid hurting a friend
Ø Thinking of him every waking and sleeping moment knowing all the while that he never even thinks a single thought of you
Ø Letting go because every time you see the person, you only fall deeper
Ø Holding back only to find out when it’s too late, you both felt the same way, but were only scared to lose each other so much that you didn’t let the feeling out
Ø Falling in love with someone you didn’t mean to fall in love with
Ø Finding the perfect guy.. With only one problem, he doesn’t love you
Ø Helping the one you love court your friend Ø Seeing the one you love crying for someone else
Ø The waiting also hurts like hell
Ø Having to hear, ” I’ve met someone.”
Ø Agreeing to his wish to “just be friends”
Ø Asking his freedom back because he’d be happier with her
Ø Asking you to “forget everything that happened” and be “normal friends” again
Ø Hearing that you’re treated as a little sister
Ø Sharing his future plan for the girl with you
Ø You stopped being friends because his girlfriend asked him to Ø Being denied in front of people
Ø Telling you lies where he’d been actually he was with a “new friend” or an “old flame”
Ø He’d told you he’d been leaving you to return to his ex Ø Breaking someone’s heart
Ø Fighting for that one thing that would make you happy
Ø That is holding on to a person who cannot guarantee you his commitment unless he fixed himself.. Then, you are left hanging for the moment.. Then he say, time will tell.. But you still decide to hope in him and trust him..
Ø Pretending you’re okay when inside you’re dying
Ø Pretending to be strong and recognizing your weakness
Ø Lying in the bed each night, thinking of that special person you can never have
Ø Being with someone you can’t actually love
Ø Pretending you don’t love a person whom you actually love
Ø Being in love.
30 things I WILL always remember about you…
1. Your greetings on my birthdays.
2. The times you go to our house and ask my dad permission if i could go out
3. Phone calls whenever you miss me
4. Stories you tell on how to catch a firefly
5. The times you lie to your girlfriend just to be with me..
6. Your goodnight and good morning text messages
7. The sweet I love you’s and I miss you so much
8. Those recess that you ask me to stay beside you.
9. The looks before we go to our classrooms
10. The endless fights and jealous moments
11. Your embrace.
12. Your face.
13. Your bargains just to be with me
14. The times we watch the stars and give them names
15. Your shoulders.
16. The moments you borrow my glasses ;)
17. Many times you escape your friends just to go to our house.
18. That Christmas eve you came before the mass and wear me my ring
19. The time you came in the middle of the night just to talk to me during our batch swimming.
20. The calls you made just to tell me to take care of myself and stop drinking.
21. Those tease to my crush
22. The songs you sang while you play the guitar
23. My phone when a message appears and it says, “Panget!”.
24. Your tiger look.
25. Our eye to eye moments
26. Your devil-may-care look when you are angry to me
27. Our goodbyes.
28. You holding still while I let go
29. The regrets I think we both feel till now.
30. The feelings we admitted but we’re afraid to continue…